Monday, January 25, 2010

Reaching for reasons to shop; Haiti

If you're anyone besides my husband (which I love you dearly) you're looking for that "shopping rush" we all know and love. Don't lie to yourself, you know you have a few items safely hidden in your trunk or closet still with the tags on. The ones you say "Oh, I've had this for forever". Well I'm talking to you. Here is your chance to SHOP FOR A CAUSE! Below you will find a few vendors who have joined in the efforts to help Haiti and it's victims. If you need anymore excuses to shop please let me know. I've got plenty and by the way, your husband already knows it's new. Stop trying to pull one over on him.


The great brand of "Baby Legs" (http://www.babylegs.com/m/) is helping with the tragedy in Haiti. Right now Baby Legs is donating 100% of their sales from their O'Rose Designs to Haiti relief efforts.
Wow. Everyone wins!
You can help Haiti and your little one can look great helping too! Check them out http://www.babylegs.com/


Another great way to help Haiti victims is through your video game addition. I see you in the waiting rooms playing those games on your phone. Now you can purchase more games and it will benefit someone in need. PopCap will donate proceeds to help Haiti victims. By purchasing your computer games through www.popcap.com/promos/haiti/ you too can help. I know I'm not the only who can't stop playing "Bejeweld" so shop around and find your new addiction.
On Saturday 100% of all proceeds will go to "Partners in Health" in efforts to aid Haiti. So all you game heads can now play and help as well. Play for a cause!

One last way to shop for a cause is by purchasing a "Save Haiti" t shirt. There are many different styles, lots of colors and great graphics. There's something for everyone and who can't use another tshirt to run around in. The proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go to the RED CROSS to help with the relief efforts in Haiti.
www.zazzle.com/save_haiti_green_proceeds_go_to_red_cross_shirt.

We all can help in different ways. This is just a fun way to make a difference. If I know you and I think I do, you're going to shop. Why not shop for a cause? It's a great excuse for next time he asks "is that new".
Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment