Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And on the eighth day he made cream cheese ... and it was good!

The world would come to an abrupt stop for me if there were no more cream cheese. When people see me buy it at the grocery I'm fairly certain they think I'm crazy because of the amount I buy. It's SO good and you can do so many things with it. Cook, clean, facial, lube job for the car ... OK, just kidding about the last ones but there really are 100s of recipes (sweet and savory) using cream cheese. Here are just a few!

Creamy Beef Stroganoff.
Quick, easy and oh so good. Try it and it will be part of your new favorites.
Chicken Enchilada.
This recipe really was heaven sent. I'm not kidding. I'm pretty sure when Jesus was born God also sent this recipe down from Heaven as well.
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dinner/creamy-chicken-enchiladas.htmlner/creamy-chicken-enchiladas.html

20 Minute Skillet Salmon
What a great light meal for Summer. With some fresh vegetables and a glass of wine, what could be better? (Unless you add a bad of peanut butter M&Ms)
www.allrecipes.com/recipe/light-philly-20-minute-skillet-salmon/detail.aspx

Bell Ringer Salsa Cheesecake
You really have to try it to believe how good this on is. You will find reasons to make it. It's that good.
Sausage Cream Cheese Puffs
I mean really. What is better than sausage and cream cheese. Come on now! For a little spice I like to add some chopped jalapenos. YUMMY! If I go anywhere that requires an appetizer this is what I bring. Everyone's favorite!
www.ehow.com/how_4687352_sausage-cream-cheese-puffs-party.html

Spicy Olive Dip
I will take credit for this one. Created this one in my own little kitchen and it's AMAZING if I do say so myself.
Start with two 8oz packages of softened cream cheese. Take 12 green olives, 12 black olives and jalapenos (about 6 slices) to taste. You will need two green onions, dash of salt and fresh ground pepper. For consistency put a splash of olive juice from each of the green and black olives. Mix everything together in a food processor and Viola! Oh so good and a favorite for many. We like to spread it on begal bites, crackers or it's even good on a dirty sock. It's that good.

Inexpensive, oh so yummy and unlimited possibilities. Stock up today with cream cheese and get cooking!
May your days be merry and full of cream cheese!










1 comment:

  1. Hey Mawmas!!! I just wanted you to know that I gave you a Kreativ Blogger award. Check it!

    http://notinggrace.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-major-award.html

    ReplyDelete