Wednesday, February 17, 2010

... you get the office and I get the laundry room?

So my husband is the financially responsible one between us. He does all the bills, investing, retirement, etc. I on the other hand see cute shoes and consider them part of my financial portfolio; my "investments". All of this said he is the keeper of our desk/office area. Every once and a while I will tip toe into that space with magazines, paper work (of no importance) and an occasional craft that lingers on and on and on.
He announced not too long ago that he needed the office space to be used just for his bill paying and paper work. He needed a clear organized space to keep things running smoothly and orderly. It is decided. Office = Daddy. I asked him "so what space do I get all to myself?" With the smirk on his face and without hesitation he replied "The laundry room and kitchen". Yes friends, this is not a typo. My husband declared his unselfishness by offering up my own spot in the house - the laundry room and kitchen. What a kind and loving husband to do so.
Needless to say I'm going to have a wetbar, tv and lounge chair put in the laundry room. Happy Laundry everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment